Thank you for visiting Grand Traverse Leisure, your local Regency Fireplace dealer.
Warm your home with a Regency Fireplace!
Our products are made in North America and backed by a comprehensive limited lifetime warranty. Your new Regency Fireplace could dramatically reduce your home heating bill while creating safe, comfortable heat.
- Reduced drafts.
- Enjoy the energy efficiency of a wood burning stove which reduces the chill drafts in your Northern Michigan home. When heat is blown into your home, it can feel cooler than it really is. Regency Fireplaces provide radiant heat, which means they project heat from the sides which makes the room feel snug and warm.
- Improved value and aesthetics of your home.
- Installing a fireplace by Regency will increase the value and style of your home through the warmth, ambiance, and plethora of additional benefits it provides.
- Quality craftsmanship and design.
- Regency Fireplaces are made from high-quality materials that are sure to provide your family with cozy warmth for years to come. They are made in North America and backed by a comprehensive limited lifetime warranty.
- Power's out. Heat's on.
- The power in Northern Michigan frequently goes out from harsh weather. Keep your family cozy and safe from the elements with a Regency Fireplace. Our stoves don't require electricity, so they are a great backup option for anything that goes on outside.
- Cozy atmosphere.
- When you have a wood fireplace, gas insert, or wood stove from Grand Traverse Leisure, you can watch the flames dance as you watch the snow fall outside. Firplaces offer a welcoming atmosphere for family dinner, movie nights with friends, and romantic evenings in. Cozy up by your new Regency Fireplace and enjoy the ambiance it provides.
- Eco-friendly heating.
- Regency Fireplaces are energy efficient, allowing you to reduce the amount of fossil fuels your home requires to stay warm. Wood is a sustainable energy source, allowing you to heat your home in a way that is better for the environment. In addition, burning wood is a carbon neutral activity, making your Regency Stove even more eco-friendly.
What about when it's not fireplace season? Here's how to prepare your fireplace for warm weather. More questions? Contact our experienced staff today. We look forward to assisting you!